Help & Support
In the list below you'll find answers to common questions concerning how to setup your account, post images, write and receive comments, become an A+ member, live within the community, and other general questions. If you are experiencing a problem or require technical assistance, please contact us.
- What is Aminus3?
- What are the rules for using Aminus3?
- Will I have to pay to use Aminus3?
- Does Aminus3 have a forum?
- What time does my site change to the next day?
- How do I create links or bold text using the formatting buttons?
- What are the known issues with Internet Explorer?
- How do I upload photos from an iOS device like iPad or iPhone?
- What is the Photo Resonance portal?
- How do I participate in Photo Resonance?
- How can I opt-out of Photo Resonance?
Account & Settings
- What is the archive page?
- What is the portfolio page?
- What is a Remix?
- How do I change the colors/fonts of my photoblog?
- Can I customize the layout/template of my photoblog?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I change my password?
- Where I can I post annoucements or information on every post?
- Can I display links to other photography blogs or websites?
- Can I block images containing adult content?
- Why is my site "pending activation"?
- Will my account ever be deleted?
- How do I cancel/remove my account?
- Why is my name/city/country/website not correct when I comment?
- Why is there no link to my page when I post a comment on another blog?
- Can I edit or remove comments made on my photoblog?
- How do I reply to a comment?
- How do I know if someone has replied to my comments?
- Can I have new comments emailed to me?
- How does Aminus3 prevent comment spam?
- Why do my friend's comments get marked as spam?
- What is the file size limit for uploading images?
- What types of files can I upload?
- What is the maximum display width of an image?
- What is the maximum display height of an image?
- How do I resize my image?
- Is there a limit on the number of images I can upload?
- Can I display/upload more than one image for a specific date?
- How do I upload a new image for a different date?
- How do I delete an image?
- Can I automatically watermark images I upload?
- Can I change the watermark position after my image has been uploaded?
- Can I customize my watermark?
- Can I change a posted image without losing my comments?
- Can I change the date of an image without uploading again?
- How do I get EXIF data to display for my images?
- Why did my image get rotated after upload?
- Why do my images look different compared to Photoshop?
- Can I post images containing adult content?
- Can I post images that were not taken by me?
- Can I send an image to Aminus3 through my mobile phone?
- Can people view the original, unscaled images I upload?
- How do I prevent people from using my images?
- How does uploading an image affect the image quality?
- What are those stars next to my image?
- Can I rate my own images?
- What is the color bar under my image?
- I added a tag to an image but it is now showing up in the list
- How do I search for another member in the community?
- Why does my name not display on the list of community members?
- Why is my name greyed out on the list of community members?
- Why does my image for today not display on the community page?
- Why is my image count different on the community page and archive page?
- Can I setup a Blog Watch to track my favorite Aminus3 blogs?
- How is the spotlight image chosen?
- How is the color spotlight image chosen?
- What is A+ Membership?
- What are the features of A+ Membership?
- How much does A+ Membership cost?
- How do I pay for my A+ Membership?
- Do I have to be a PayPal Member?
- Can my PayPal email be different than my Aminus3 email?
- Is my credit card stored on Aminus3?
- Is the payment transaction secure?
- So where do I sign up?
- How can I tell if I have an active A+ Membership?
- Help, I've paid but my account is not upgraded... what do I do?
- What happens if my A+ Membership subscription expires?
- What if my country is not supported by PayPal?
- Is it possible to have a refund?
Need further assistance? Contact technical support and we'll do our best to answer any questions you may have.